- A very good evening to everyone.
- Welcome to Chitturi High School-it’s my great honour and pride to convey with respected dignitaries on the stage, SKPVV family, staff and parents to present Annual report of 2019-2020.
- SKPVV Hindu high school institutions initiated a CBSE School in the heart of the city.
- Tonight, you will yourself find the colours of the event.
- Our enrolment started with 258 young minds, with teacher-student ratio 1:10 and 15 non-teaching staff.
- Our Pupils of class 1 to 7 entered with great energy and enthusiasm into the campus on 12th June 2019.
- We proudly state that Our Endowment Minister Sir. Vellampalli Srinivas Rao garu and MLA- Malladi Vishnu garu (ex-students of SKPVV institutions) had laid the foundation stone.
- Dimensions of education system – Our motto is excel in Holistic development. We believe in Learning for life. Values like spirit of teamwork, classroom and ethical behaviour, leadership quality through LSRW Skills, Life Skills, Soft skills, English encounters.
- Our kindergarten focussed on Phonetics & Sounds, fine and gross motor skills.
- Our curriculum is designed to improve knowledge in every subject.. Courses of Hindi Prachara Sabha are offered after school hours and extra math hours.
- Education for growth of the inner spirit to promote social discipline. We conduct assembly sessions with themes for each class.All the important festivals and the important days are celebrated to promote universal brotherhood.
- Academic Excellence-Education made easy through our well organised library, Math lab, Science lab, Computer lab, Digi classes and Field trips.
- Total Student involvement remarks the celebration of Yoga day, Independence Day, National Mathematics Day, Teachers Day, Republic Day and Children’s Day graced by our teachers.,
- We conducted Medical checkups in association with Rotary Club of East and Yuvajanostav. An Interact Club was inaugurated for young adults.
- Various Curricular, Co-curricular and Sports competitions are conducted with healthy and positive competitive spirit among the students of four houses-Courage, Discovery, Harmony and Unity.
- C.P.S students were trained Physically strong through Special Volley ball, athletic & fitness training after school hours.
- Our tiny tots were special attraction of many events and gained practical knowledge through celebration of colours day and also organized Vasantha Panchami, a programme paving a wave to for their schooling.
- Regular Parent –teacher mutual Co-ordination and Conducted Counselling sessions made children tuned from their pampering. We thank All our Mothers for active participation in Sankranti Fest.
- Our Achievers: CHS students proudly excelled in Green Olympiad Exam and secured state Level Ranks. Our students were awarded by Chinnmayi mission and Hindus Bjyus Talent Exam.
- Various Awards for outstanding performances – Diamond kid award, skating competitions, Swimming competitions, dance competitions, spell bee competitions conducted at various places.
Dear parents, We build upon our many accomplishments across our campus. We thank you for your continuous support to C.H.S. We remain grateful to all our committee members and SKPVV institutions for Constantly supporting us. Looking forward for your extended co-operation.